Also their clothes (pockets, pockets, pockets).
if stuff is made for men, it’s practical and helps them be human beings
if stuff is made for women, it’s pretty and helps us be decoration
You forgot, the stuff made for women is also more expensive
Will never NOT reblog stuff such as this.
It’s Shrove Tuesday today, which means…. pancakes! Apparently Americans don’t have pancake day, which makes me very sad. So here’s a very easy recipe for British pancakes that is super quick and extremely yummy.
You will need:
- 100 grams of plain flour
- 300 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- A tiny bit of sunflower oil
Here are some of my favourite toppings:
- Butter and sugar
- Sugar and Lemon (so good)
- Chopped strawberries and sugar
This recipe will make about 7 or 8 pancakes. They’re much thinner than typical american pancakes, so they are much more moreish. And it’s easy to eat, like, 30 of them.
How to do the thing:
- If you have a sieve, sieve the flour into a mixing bowl. Then add the eggs, milk and oil. Whisk or beat the ingredients into a smooth mixture. (If you have an electric mixer you can use that, but a whisk works just fine.) Leave the batter to stand for at least a minute.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Even if you have a nonstick pan, I recommend putting a little butter on some kitchen towel and wipe it around the pan as it improves the pancake and makes it even easier to flip.
- Pour some of the pancake mix into the pan, then spread it evenly around the pan by tilting it. You will need to be quick as the pancakes are thin and will cook very quickly. The ideal thickness of the pancakes is just thick enough so you can’t see the base of the pan through them.
- Use a spatula to see what the underside of the pancake looks like. Every pancake will be different, but most stay pretty yellow and develop golden brown spots, like int he picture above. This is when your pancake is ready to flip!
- Personally I am a big believer in using spatulas to flip the pancake, but try the circus tricks if you so wish! Remember that once you have flipped the pancake, it will take less time to brown on that side because it’s already hot.
- When the pancake is cooked, take it out of the pan and lay it on a plate. Sprinkle your favourite toppings on top, then fold the pancake into quarters. Eat it while it’s hot - don’t wait until they’re all cooked or you’ll have soggy cold pancakes :(
Happy Pancake Day!
The Language of Love
"I’m in love with Sam. I’m in love with my best friend."
This short film and monologue is super great. Check it out. It’s written and performed by Kim Ho, who goes to Sydney Grammar. Considering the recent debates about whether or not private schools will have the ‘right’ to expel same-sex attracted students on the basis of their sexual orientation alone, this video goes beyond a ‘fuck you’ to that system, and is just a really well-done piece of film. Have a look see.
So this happened….
and then this…
Dean Winchester and Aj Buckley, just chilling out.
I’m glad I have your attention.
Now, it’s our third year since the first meetup and I’m thinking of organising another one this summer but we’re going to need to signal boost it so that new people are aware of it!
This blog is dedicated to bringing British Supernatural fans - and anyone who can get here - together in London Jubilee Gardens.
I know being in a fandom is a taboo for being pretty nerdy but what’s it worth if you can’t embrace it in cosplay and meet a few other nerds? It’s great if you’re planning on attending conventions, or if you can’t afford them. Social skills are unneeded for this as none of us have any, there is nothing to pay for but food and travel, and there are absolutely no rules, follower count hierarchy or spn wank.
Everybody gets on, everybody makes friends and everybody has a fantastic time!
Please tell your tumblr pals, follow this blog for updates, and send us an ask with your interest, suggestions or queries!